THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN PARTNERING WITH US
Wherever Constellation Brands has a significant presence, it is our goal to be part of the community and contribute in ways that enrich the lives of people residing in those areas.
Constellation Giving Program Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Commitment:
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity which extends to its Giving Program practices. All organizations must practice equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
Constellation Giving Program Guidelines:
Requests for donations must meet the following Constellation Giving Guidelines to assure alignment to Constellation’s corporate social responsibility practices and focus areas.
Please review the following guidelines for requests:
- Organizations must have IRS 501(c)(3) status, are public charities, and be in good standing with publicly available charity watchdog sites.
- Requests must be submitted electronically via our donation request form. Applicants must sign up for a GrantsConnect account.
- Requests must be submitted at least eight (8) weeks in advance of the event to allow for processing time.
- Organizations must agree to our Giving Program’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Commitment.
- Organizations must operate in local communities near Constellation’s Rochester and Chicago offices or Robert Mondavi Winery and The Prisoner Wine Company locations.
- Constellation is pleased to consider donation requests that align to a project or program related to the following focus areas:
- modeling responsible water stewardship for our industry.
- championing the professional development and advancement of women.
- serving as a catalyst for economic development and prosperity for disadvantaged communities, with a focus on Hispanic and Black communities in the areas of housing empowerment, job creation and training, and financial literacy.
- fostering a culture of conscious consumption within our company and the beverage alcohol industry.
Requests that are ineligible for support:
- Political causes or candidates
- Requests benefitting individuals or private causes
- Clubs or Associations such as Little League, PTO/PTA, etc.
- Crowdfunding sites (i.e. GoFundMe, etc.)
- Golf tournaments, entertainment, commercial, or professional sports sponsorships
How To Make a Request
Please understand that submission of a request, even if all guidelines are met, does not guarantee that the request will be fulfilled. Priority is given first to organizations that have existing partnerships with programs supported by Constellation Brands, Inc.
For assistance with GrantsConnect, please visit the Applicant Portal Help Center.
Donation Request Application Forms: