THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN PARTNERING WITH US
Wherever Constellation Brands has a significant presence, it is our goal to be part of the community and contribute in ways that enrich the lives of people residing in those areas.
Our Corporate Giving Program contributes only to non-profit organizations that maintain an IRS 501(c)(3) designation and that operate within the immediate Constellation Brands marketing area.
Please note: Constellation Brands does not support localized or individual golf tournaments.
Corporate Giving Guidelines
Requests for donations should meet the following Corporate Giving Guidelines to assure alignment to Constellation‘s corporate social responsibility practices and focus areas:
- water stewardship
- championing the professional development and advancement of women
- enhancing economic development and prosperity in disadvantaged communities
- fostering a culture of conscious consumption within our company and industry
We are unable to support the following:
- Political causes or candidates
- Clubs such as Little League teams or professional sports
- Crowdfunding sites (i.e. GoFundMe, etc.)
- Groups requesting funds for individual or private causes
- Localized or individual golf tournaments
- Localized schools, PTO/PTA, etc.
- Entertainment or commercial sponsorships
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: as of April 2022, Constellation has switched its community investment application platform to GrantsConnect by Blackbaud. Applicants must signup for a GrantsConnect account.
Are you ready to start creating your online proposal for Constellation Brands? Click on the link below to get started with our donation request system.
We look forward to receiving your proposal at least 8 weeks before the day of your event.