Our culture, brands and people set us apart and help us elevate life with every glass raised. We are driven by a desire to succeed, and share an enthusiasm for combining an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit with a customer focus to deliver quality ideas with integrity. We believe Constellation is a place where you can elevate yourself and others to new heights to achieve great things now and in the future. For us, that’s what it means to Be Stellar.
Success in life is making the most or what matters to you. Our Total Rewards approach can help with tools and resources for managing your career, finances, health and wellbeing, and planning for life’s opportunities and challenges.
It's your life. Make it stellar.
- Base pay (hourly or salary)
- Short-term/long-term incentives - if eligible
Career Growth & Development
- Formal learning opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
Health & Wellbeing
- Health Plans
- Flexible Spending (FSA) and Health Savings (HSA) Accounts
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Prescription Drug
- Machine-Readable Files for Constellation Brands’ Self-Insured Medical Plans are created and published by UnitedHealthcare. To view the Machine-Readable Files, please visit www.transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com. For the Kaiser Medical Plan, please visit https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/front-door/machine-readable.
- The Balance Billing Disclosure Notice for out-of-network items/services subject to the surprise billing provisions for Constellation Brands’ Self-Insured Medical Plans can be viewed here https://www.uhc.com/legal/federal-surprise-billing-notice. For the Kaiser Medical Plan, you can view the notice on kp.org.
- Healthcare Made Easy
- Telemedicine virtual doctor visits
- Cost and Quality Tools for medical care
- Health & Well-Being Programs – “Building a Better You”
- Wellness programming
- Free Health Coaching
- On-site Flu Shot and Biometric Screening Clinics
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly
- Building Wealth
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match, Profit Sharing and Roth investment options
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Financial Risk Protection
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness Insurance
Work & Life Integration
- Time away from work
- Paid Holiday and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Summer Hours
- Paid Parental Leave (maternity, paternity and adoption)
- Product allowance and employee discount programs
- Community involvement
- Employee match program
- Volunteer activities-National, regional and local
- Casual work attire
- Life management services
- Transportation and Dependent care tax advantaged accounts
- Adoption reimbursement assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Peer-to-peer and manager recognition
- Formal award programs
- Service recognition
Please note: The Total Rewards outlined apply to most full-time, non-union employees within the United States. Part-time, union, or employees based outside the US may have access to different programs. Some programs refer to offerings available within major offices only.