Since its earliest days, Constellation Brands has lived by a set of values that has shaped our culture and the way we do business. Today, these values, together with our company’s vision and mission, serve as the directional compass that guides our business strategies and future growth.
To elevate life with every glass raised.
To build brands that people love.
What unites us and makes Constellation Brands such an exciting place to work is our collective passion for building brands that people love. We are all brand builders – regardless of our position in the company.
These values have been at the heart of our company since the beginning. Yes, we're special. We know it. And we celebrate it.
- Share knowledge to support others in developing skills
- Take time to listen and understand each other
- Seek diverse opinions before making decisions
- Communicate and collaborate across organizational boundaries
- Appreciate and acknowledge the contributions of others
- Anticipate the needs of customers and proactively take action to address those needs
- Acknowledge requests and let customers know if timelines change
- Act on opportunities to exceed customer expectations
- Be accountable for meeting expectations and goals
- Anticipate problems and take ownership of the solution
- Be responsible and efficient with company resources
- Demonstrate knowledge and passion for our products at work and in the community
- Identify and share ideas to increase quality or productivity
- Adapt to new ideas and continuously improve
- Prioritize what matters most
- Speak positively about our company and our co-workers
- Do what you say you will do
- Take accountability for mistakes and propose solutions
Our Strategic Imperatives
Constellation’s vision and mission are brought to life by a set of three strategic imperatives that define what the company must do to achieve profitable and sustainable organic growth:
- Build Brands to Grow Revenue Faster than the Market
- Apply Rigorous Financial Discipline
- Build the Best Organization